Due to high demand, we are currently unable to guarantee immediate thesis supervision.
Please take into account that the topics mentioned show a rough overview of the thematic areas we supervise. In the context of the independent preparation of theses, we require that you contact us with a specific question and have already dealt with the respective topic in preliminary research. We will be happy to discuss the feasibility, scope and further procedure with you in a first meeting.
Please also note, prior knowledge in the field of gender and diversity is required and previous participation in the seminar Introduction to Scientific Work in Engineering is strongly recommended.
Research papers and theses
Open Papers and Theses
Here you find a list of all open research papers and theses
Here you can find a few inpirational topics, which could serve as a basis for a specific research question for your thesis.
- Sustainability discourses in the context of civil engineering
- Social responsibility vs. Economic constraints
- Mobility of tomorrow
- Sustainable urban development and demographic change
- Accessibility – from regulation to implementation
- Framework conditions for the cooperation of intercultural project teams in the construction industry
- The importance of social skills for managers in construction companies
- Engineering Culture – USA & Germany
- Educational equity and diversity at universities
- Gender & Diversity meets specialist cultures
- Engineering Culture in international comparison
- Resilience (in Engineering Education)
- Future Skills in Engineering
- Engineering Identity
- Engineering Ethics
- Social Innovation