Institute internship "Engineer Meets User"
ⓘ Please note the registration deadlines for internships at the institute
During the project phase, students have the opportunity to actively participate in current research topics of the organizing institute. This will give you an insight into independent scientific work. The institutes will each offer and supervise such an opportunity for a limited number of students. The institute internship "Engineer meets User" will provide practical insights into social science research. During the institute internship, students will work on research questions of the Responsible Research and Innovation Hub of the RWTH.
Intendend Learning Goals
After completing the course, the students are able to:
- Independently identify research questions
- Reproduce and describe the main stations in the research process
- Develop an appropriate research design for the research questions
- Apply social science research methods
- Present the results of scientific work in a poster presentation and a scientific paper