Züblin seeks Construction Site Interns and Junior Engineers
Züblin AG is once again offering construction site internships in which students can get their first taste of practice and gain relevant experience for their future careers.
Tasks here include assisting site management on construction projects throughout Germany. The duration of the internship depends on the respective area - however, it covers a period of 3 to 6 months.
Züblin currently offers the following construction site internships:
- Construction site interns (m/f/d) in the greater Stuttgart area.
- Construction site interns (m/f/d) in Munich
- Construction site interns in the practical semester (m/f/d) at the Langenargen and Singen locations
- Construction site interns at Wolfer & Goebel (m/f/d) in Stuttgart
- Intern in the field of project management TGA (m/f/d) at the locations Stuttgart and Munich
Your are looking for a direct entry? The junior engineer program is a practical and development program that specifically prepares students for a career at Züblin. Under the guidance of experienced specialists and managers, your students will pass through various departments and be familiarized with different business and task areas.